Concert review and photos…
To Love Again – last 2 chapters posted. A very big thank you to all who read it. Please feel free to comment 🙂 I will work on my next fic, As Love Grows 🙂
Just popping in to thank all my readers for bringing my blog to 10,000 views. This blog was started as a way to let my friends from other parts of the world to get to know me, my country and my culture. I never expected it to reach out to so many more people far and wide. There were views from places that I’ve never even heard of, like Suriname and the Federal States of Micronesia (I learnt something new 😉 ), and lately, I see that views from Singapore have increased tremendously.
Whoever and wherever you are, I’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you and hope you’ll keep supporting my blog. Feel free to drop in a comment whenever you feel like it 🙂
Besides countries which I’ve never heard of, there are some weird terms used in the search that landed on my blog. I’d like to share with you some of these terms that raise a few chuckles…
– “Judith Tan” erotic…SERIOUSLY? I mean, I write fan fic but I doubt any of them could be labelled as erotic. If anything, they are crappy attempts at writing romance.
– is there any chance that carlos marin from il divo will get back together with his ex – wife?… Well, if there is, what would you do?
– Il Volo fanfic…hmmm…I think I’ve been kept busy enough by the 4 gentlemen of Il Divo. Besides, I don’t think I can write or want to write fan fics base on 4 teenagers who are of my son’s age 😛
– Urs Buhler married/wedding…that’ll be the day the world comes to a standstill. I might have to shut this blog down temporarily to mourn the end of my fantasies but I’m sure I’ll come back stronger…and with more inspirations *tongue-in-cheek*
– is il divo concert appropriate for an 8 year old girl…More appropriate than Justin Beiber I’m thinking. If four grown-ups with beautiful voices that unite the world in music cannot inspire a youngster positively, then I don’t know what will. Even younger children have attended their concerts so…
Funny and bewildering search terms aside, it makes me happy that some of the things I’ve blogged about are actually topics that people seem interested in and have searched for on the internet.
I hope I’ll get more inspirations and hit another 10,000 views soon 😉 Once again, Thank you, Gracias, Merci vielmal, Merci…
It’s been quite some time since I last blog about music, so today, with a little bit of inspiration and help from a friend far, far away (in Portugal), I found a song to blog about. It is simply called ‘Music’. Now, what is so special about this song?
Read on… Music.